- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Mercier Tay will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Mercier Tay will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Mercier Tay will collect and use personal information exclusively with the objective of fulfilling those reasons specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless Mercier Tay obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Mercier Tay will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be applicable to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Mercier Tay will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Mercier Tay will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Mercier Tay is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.